Read our most frequently asked questions here
- OrderingWhen you have placed an order, an order confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address you provided at checkout. The e-mail contains all information about your order, such as invoice address, delivery address, products, prices and shipping costs. If something is wrong with your order, please contact us immediately by e-mail at email@example.com. You must be 18 years old or have a parent's approval when ordering.
- PaymentYou can choose to pay through Shopify Payments or Klarna in our store.
- PricesThe prices in the store are stated in SEK (Swedish kronor) by default, all prices including 25% VAT. You can also select other currencies which are then converted using an online currency converter. We reserve the right to change prices due to changes in prices from suppliers, printing errors in the price list and inaccuracies in prices due to incorrect information and reserve the right to adjust the price.
- Delivery timeOur delivery times depend on where in the world you order to. All orders are sent with DHL or PostNord. Our normal delivery times within Sweden are 3-5 working days, Express 1-2 days.
All our transports with DHL Express are climate neutral. By using DHL GOGREEN, we invest in climate protection projects in different regions around the world and support a mix of projects in the categories "energy efficiency", "renewable energy" and "afforestation". We insist on a high standard and the climate protection projects are selected for their value for both the environment and the local community. The environment is high on DHL's agenda, with an ambitious environmental goal of zero emissions before 2050.
Orders placed no later than 12:30 are usually sent the same day, orders placed on the weekend are normally sent on the following Monday. Our goal is for your order to be packed within 1-5 working days after placing an order.
If there have been delays in your delivery (without us notifying you of a longer delivery time), please contact us directly by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ReturnsWe offer a 30-day return policy at 49 SEK when you order from us online.
The product must be in sellable condition with undamaged packaging and all labels must remain on the garment. Products with damaged packaging and labels will not be approved returns. When returning an item, the customer is responsible for the return shipping and is responsible for the item until it reaches our warehouse. When we have received the item in our warehouse, the entire amount, including shipping, is refunded. Returns do NOT apply to underwear.
We include return freight bills with all shipments except deliveries straight to your mailbox. When we have received your return, we will reimburse your purchase. You are always responsible for the return shipment until we have received it in our warehouse.
- ExchangeWhen replacing a product, for example when buying the wrong size or color, place a new order on the color and/or size you want in our online store. You are responsible for the return shipping back to us and you are responsible for the return reaching our warehouse.
Our return policy does not apply to underwear.
In the checkout, please leave a message to notify us of your exchange and state the order no. of the item/s you are returning.
- ComplaintEmail us at email@example.com to notify us of the item you wish to return. We will then send you a prepaid return shipping note and instructions.
Complaint must be made within two months of the failure being detected. By Swedish law, you have a right of claim on your product for three years, provided that the defect can be claimed to be our liability, within six months from the time of the purchase.
We accept the General Complaints Board
- Force majeureWe take no responsibility for delays or errors due to circumstances beyond the our control such as labor dispute, fire, war, government decision, reduced or no delivery from supplier. Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to products / product properties changed by each supplier and other factors beyond our control. We also never take responsibility for direct or indirect damage / loss that may occur to the customer,
- Uncollected packagesIf you do not pick up your goods, we will charge you our cost for delivery, return and stock cost. The cost for this is currently SEK 129. Uncollected packages do not count as cancellation of your purchase. According to Swedish law, you must always notify us of the right of withdrawal, complaint, exchange or return of your order.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We will answer your questions on weekdays between 9am-16pm